Iron Vegan Sprouted Protein
Gone is the gritty, grainy mouth feel of a typical vegan protein. In its place is a smooth, delicious flavour and creamy texture that will almost certainly surprise you.
It begins with organic sprouted whole grain brown rice. Unlike white rice, the protein from brown rice is enzymatically extracted, without the use of chemical solvents, from multiple layers of whole grain including the bran, germ and endosperm.
Next is the addition of raw organic sprouted quinoa, amaranth, millet and pumpkin seed. Each of these organic sprouts is germinated at room temperature, allowing them to retain nutrients that would otherwise be compromised during cooking.
Last but not least is a combination of organic flavours and sweeteners that help to give Sprouted Protein its remarkable taste.
- contains 17 grams of raw, plant-based protein
- 5 types of non-GMO sprouted grains and seeds
- Provides a complete profile of all 9 essential and non-essential amino acids.
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Sweetened with organic stevia leaf
- Remarkably smooth and creamy taste
Directions: Mix one scoop, 24 g, with 200ml of rice or almond milk, or the beverage of your choice. It can also be added to oatmeal, muffins or pancakes to help increase their protein content.